• Sticks to itself without the need for adhesive, pins or clips for fast and easy application
• Hand tearable — eliminates the need for scissors or cutting
• Wrap stays in place; eliminates the need for frequent readjustment
• The product or its packaging is not made with natural rubber latex
• Lightweight, porous and comfortable for patients
• Protect primary dressings
• May be used as a component in other compression wrap systems when under the supervision of a health care professional
3M™ Coban™ NL Sterile Non-Latex Self-Adherent Wrap is used to secure dressings and other devices; compress or protect wound sites; immobilize injuries.
Self adherent elastic wrap that functions like a tape, but sticks only to itself and allows clinicians to tear by hand. Not made with natural rubber latex.
• Compression to manage clinical conditions, such as edema
• Reduce post-operative swelling
• Overwrap for splints, support sprains and strains