Advazorb Fixation is a hydrophilic foam dressing with a soft silicone contact layer and surrounding adhesive. It is a low profile, non-bulky, skin friendly foam dressing for a tracheostomy site.
The soft silicone contact layer, does not stick to the wet surface the wound bed or cause trauma to new, delicate tissue upon dressing removal.
• Sterile and individually wrapped, ready for use
• Location button enables accurate identification of tracheostomy site
• Maintains a moist environment and manages exudates
• Allows for atraumatic dressing change
• Provides a barrier from bacteria