Assura 2-piece drainable pouch has a mechanical coupling for extra reassurance
• The pouch is attached securely to the barrier by a mechanical coupling system. An audible ‘click’ confirms that the pouch is locked securely to the barrier.
• Before the pouch is locked into position, it can be rotated into the desired position to accommodate your body’s position (standing, lying down, emptying) without having to remove the pouch from the barrier. The mechanical coupling can also be repositioned to enable easy handling whether you’re left- or right-handed.
• The pouch can be removed separately from the spiral adhesive barrier, allowing the pouch to be changed more frequently than the adhesive barrier.
• MINI pouches measure 9 1/4″ (280mL)
• Assura is compatible with SenSura Click, but NOT with SenSura Mio Click
Assura 2-piece drainable is available with standard or extended wear adhesive barriers. The full range of barriers includes flat, convex light, and convex barriers, available pre-cut (already cut to size) or “cut-to-fit” (meaning they can be cut to achieve a custom fit). The full line includes transparent and opaque pouches, which correspond to the Assura AC and SenSura Flex barriers based on a color-coded coupling system. Thus, a barrier with a “red” coupling size must be matched to a “red” pouch.