Circaid juxtalite is designed for the treatment of moderate to severe venous insufficiency of the lower leg. Because the material is thinner and lighter than other circaid wraps (i.e. juxtalite HD, juxtafit), the juxtalite it is not recommended for severe cases of lymphedema.
• Can be worn 24 hours a day
• Inelastic 20-30, 30-40, 40-50 mmHg compression
• Juxta-Lock Band System allows for easy and instant adjustability without removal
• Made from inelastic, Breath-o-Prene material that can be worn night and day
• Built-in Pressure System guide card provides targeted compression ranges for improved results
• The compressive socks liner included features 15-25 mmHg compression in the foot
• SILVERtec lining prevents static, odor and propagation of bacteria in the garment
• Works great with elastic stockings as part of a complete compression system
• Made latex free from 56% Nylon, 40% Polyurethane and 4% Elastane
• Easy maintenance – machine wash and hang dry
• 1 lower leg compression wrap
• 2 black compressive sock liners (15-20 mmHg compression in the foot)
• 1 BPS measurement card.