Cosmopor® is a nonwoven dressing utilizing a flexible, contoured shape for straightforward, painless removal. Designed for low- to moderate-exudate wounds, this dressing prevents scabs from forming, stretches to accommodate a variety of body shapes and allows the patient to have a natural degree of movement and freedom as their injury heals.
How it Works
Cosmopor dressings are constructed out of soft, latex-free polyacrylate with adhesive. This combination:
• Won’t adhere to the wound bed, reducing pain during dressing changes and lessening risks of maceration.
• Is hypoallergenic, ideal for patients with sensitive skin.
• Allows for clean removal, instead of leaving behind a residue or damaging neighboring issue.
• Blocks moisture and bacteria from the surface, creating an ideal healing environment and ensuring the patient can wear it in the shower, in conjunction with a wound cover.
• Comes in a range of sizes and shapes to accommodate a range of wounds.
• Conforms to the body’s shape upon application, and stays in place until removal.
• Cushions the wound while helping absorb and hold onto exudate.
Cosmopor dressings assist with treating and protecting low- to moderate-exudate wounds, including post-surgical wounds.
2” x 2.8”
3.2” x 4”
3.2” x 6”
4” x 8”
4” x 10”
4” x 14”
4” x 4”
6” x 6”