• Business +
Dermacea Stretch Bandage Rolls are a one ply bandage for superior aeration and high comfort ideal for securing IV’s, insertion points and splints or for providing mild compression and support. The crocheted cotton polyester blend adds cushion, softness and allows the bandage roll to stretch comfortably.
Dermacea Stretch Bandage Rolls are excellent for the home first aid kit, at hospitals or clinics. These low-lint, high absorbency bandage rolls are excellent secondary dressings.
The 4 yard length of the bandage roll is the stretch length.
Dermacea Stretch Bandage Roll Features and Benefits
• One Ply Cotton Polyester Blend Allows the Bandage to be Comfortable Stretched
• Can Provide Mild Compression and Support
• Excellent as a Secondary Dressing
• Ideal for Securing IV’s and Insertion Points
• Low-Lint Reduces Potential Fibers in Wounds
For the Non-Sterile version of these rolls, Click Here
2", 3", 4"
Box of 12, Case of 96
Most orders ship same day
Straightforward and Streamlined
8am - 7pm EST Monday thru Friday