Designed for patients living with urinary or fecal incontinence. In combination with another brief or protective underwear, Dignity Doubler Booster pads are an anatomically shaped, odor-reducing solution that’s designed to provide an additional level of protection.
How it Works
Dignity Doubler Booster pads are designed for patients needing a moderate-to-heavy amount of leakage protection against incontinence:
• Dignity Doubler Booster pads use a barrier-free design. In use, they’re the first line of defense in absorbing fluid. Once the pad is saturated, any excess flows into the patient’s primary brief or protective underwear to be absorbed. The wearer can switch out the pad while using their primary garment longer. This process also lengthens the time between changes.
• Versatile and adaptable: Dignity Doubler Booster pads are ideal for day and nighttime wear. As a Dignity solution, they allow for a degree of customization based upon the patient’s needs while reducing skin irritation, offering a high level of leak control and improving hygiene.
Each Dignity Doubler Booster pad:
• Features an Excelsorb® III super-absorbent polymer core, which moves moisture away from the skin and helps the patient stay dry.
• Remains securely in place with the adhesive strip.
• Has an anatomically contoured shape for a more natural fit.
• Provides a superior level of leak protection, keeping clothing dry in the process.
• Helps neutralize odors, offering a more discreet experience.
• Can be used as a booster pad or in conjunction with a pair of waterproof pants.