Available in 2,000mL and 4,000mL volumes, Dover™ urine drainage bags combine ease of use with a high capacity. Designed for convenient, everyday urine collection, each is equipped with a top vent device for improved flow, anti-reflux valve to prevent backflow, drain spout for emptying, and a luer-lock port for needle sampling.
Dover™ urine drainage bags offer high-volume collection, eliminating the need for multiple changes. Each bag:
• Includes clear graduations for monitoring output.
• Comes with universal pivoting hanger hooks, allowing the bag to be placed at the patient’s bedside.
• Feature the SplashGuard II splash-resistant drain spout for clean, straightforward emptying.
• Utilizes the MONO-FLO Anti-Reflux device to prevent backflow and subsequent infections.
• Include a large-diameter vertical drip chamber with a closed-system aspirating port for urine sampling.
• Uses 11/32-inch tubing for consistent urine flow.
• Features an updated enclosed drain spout on a new 45-degree pedestal.
• Ensures optimal flow through the system, thanks to the top vent, tube management and sheet clip.
• Helps reduce needle-stick injuries, thanks to the luer-lock port.