The FLIP-FLO catheter valve is suitable for a wide range of patients using either urethral or suprapubic catheters. When used from the start the FLIP-FLO catheter valve can help to maintain bladder tone and capacity. The flushing action may also reduce the risk of blockage.
• Easy to open lever tap.
• Empty bladder at own convenience.
• Helps maintain bladder tone and capacity.
Indications: For use with an indwelling catheter.
• Reduced bladder capacity
• Cognitive impairment
• No bladder sensation
• Insufficient manual dexterity to operate the FLIP-FLO® valve
• This a a single use device. Do not re-sterilize any portion of this device. Reuse and/or repackaging may create a
risk of patient or user infection, compromise the structural integrity and/or essential material and design
characteristics of the device, which may lead to device failure, and/or lead to injury, illness or death of the patient.
• This product should not be used without assessment of bladder function by an appropriate medical professional.
• Leave FLIP-FLO® valve in open position.
• It is recommended that the FLIP-FLO® valve is changed every 5-7 days. Simply disconnect the valve from the
catheter and discard. Attach a new valve.
• After use, the product may be a potential biohazard. Handle and dispose of in accordance with accepted medical
practice and applicable local, state, and federal laws and regulations.