The Hold-n-Place Leg Band provides consistent, easily applied support for patients using an indwelling or Foley catheter. No matter if you require long- or short-term catheterization, this catheter holder delivers compression and a flexible fit to limit potential trauma to the urethra.
How Hold-n-Place Leg Bands Work
All Dale Hold-n-Place Foley Catheter Holders feature patented locking systems that securely anchor the catheter in place and improve application.
Lessening potential traumatic removal without restricting the patient’s movement, Hold-n-Place Leg Bands:
• Are made of soft stretch fabric design to deliver even compression around the thigh and lessen circumferential pressure. Bands measure two inches wide.
• Come with an adhesive patch designed to lessen irritation and tugging.
• Suit both short- and long-term catheterization.
• Offer straightforward application with minimal adjustment, increasing one’s sense of security.
• Deliver consistent performance across all types of Foley catheters.
• Accommodate bariatric patients.
• Help stabilize the catheter, lessening potential urethral erosion, bladder spasms and trauma.
Two Convenient Sizes
With two sizes, the leg band can accommodate most patients’ leg circumferences. The larger version is perfect for your bariatric patients and can also be used as a waist band.
316: Leg band, Fits up to 30″
330: Leg band/Waist band, Fits up to 56″