• Business +
The Gibeck Humid-Vent HME 2S helps achieve optimal moisture output and low resistance to flow in intensive care and anesthesia applications. This passive heat and moisture exchanger features a hygroscopic, bacteriostatic, microwell paper media design that is reliable and disposable. Humid-Vent 2 is appropriate for administering both anesthesia and other types of respiratory care.
Features of Humid-Vent HME 2S
Also known as a hygroscopic condensing humidifier, this HME provides superior moisture output with very low flow resistance. Features of this product include:
• Recommended use for tidal volumes between 150 and 1500 ml
• Transparent housing for excellent visibility
• Very low resistance to flow (60 L/M – 0.8CMH2O)
• Moisture output of 600mL/28mg H2O/L
• Minimal dead space (29 ml)
Choose Gibeck Humid-Vent HME 2S in individual packages or boxes of 20.
Product Number: 14412
60 L/M – 0.8CMH2O
Each, Box of 20
Most orders ship same day
Straightforward and Streamlined
8am - 7pm EST Monday thru Friday