Hydrofilm® is a sterile dressing that contains a transparent, semi-permeable polyurethane polyacrylate top layer and hypoallergenic, polyacrylate adhesive layer. The dressing is used to protect against secondary infection and against mechanical irritation of wounds in later stages of healing.
• Skin friendly
• Easy application while wearing gloves
• Rounded corners reduce potential roll-up and extend wear time
• High moisture vapor transmission rate (MVTR) in film reduces maceration risk
• Extremely thin 25-micron film provides high-wearing comfort
• Can be worn up to five days