Featuring textured, self-adhering elastic construction, Medi-Rip® LF is a compression bandage designed to conform to the skin without applying pins, tape or a slip.
About the Medi-Rip® LF Compression Bandage
Compression bandages have a number of applications. Medi-Rip® LF offers versatile usage through the following features:
• Woven, cotton yarn elastic construction is free of latex, breathable and offers a lightweight feel.
• Medi-Rip® LF applies consistent, reliable compression.
• Elastic material aligns with the body’s shape, rather than create a restrictive sensation, and allows for a broader range of applications, including areas that are usually a challenge for wound dressings.
• Absorbent fabric lets you apply a Medi-Rip® LF over wet, damaged or healing skin in conjunction with a primary dressing without causing additional trauma.
• Adherent construction improves conformability and eliminates the need for a securement device.
• Medi-Rip® LF can be torn by hand, eliminating the need for scissors.
Uses for Medi-Rip® LF Compression Bandages
Medi-Rip® LF compression bandages assist with:
• Providing support, including to joints
• Reducing edema