MedVance Hydrocolloid Dressings are indicated for the management of light to moderately exuding wounds including venous leg ulcers, diabetic foot ulcers, pressure ulcers, superficial partial – thickness burns, donor sites, postoperative wounds and skin abrasions. Hydrocolloid dressings provide a moist wound environment that supports healing and autolytic debridement.
A comfortable gel that adheres to the skin but not the wound bed.
The cohesive hydrocolloid matrix forms a gel on contact with wound exudate providing a moist wound healing environment.
Dressings come in specialty designed shapes and sizes to address sites at highest risk for developing pressure ulcers, heel, elbow and sacrum.
Features and Benefits:
• Comfortable to wear and easy to remove.
• Facilitates moist wound healing and autolytic debridement.
• Absorbs light to moderate wound exudation.
• Conforms to body contours and provides maximum patient comfort.
• Protects the wound bed from external contamination.
2" x 2", 4" x 4", 6" x 6"
Individual Dressing, Box of 5
Most orders ship same day
Straightforward and Streamlined
8am - 7pm EST Monday thru Friday