• Business +
MTG EZ-Gripper Closed System Intermittent Urinary Catheter is a sterile, single use catheter within a bag solution specifically designed for tetraplegics or those with limited finger or hand dexterity.
The system come with a patented gripper affixed to the outside of the collection bag, a handle that applies pressure to the tube from both sides of the bag. The catheter tube is secured by the MTG EZ-Advancer patented locking valve that holds the tube after each forward advancement, preventing the catheter from retracting into the bag during insertion. Pre-lubricated.
Features and Benefits:
• Ideal for those with limited finger or hand dexterity
• Soft silicone introducer tip is designed to reduce the risk of recurrent urinary tract infections
• Soft, fire-polished, smooth eyelets allow for comfortable passage through the urethra and into the bladder
• 1500 ml collection bag has access finger holes for holding during filling and draining
• 18″ length
• Sterile sample can be collected
• The ‘tear here to empty’ perforation is easy to rip allowing for fluid to be poured into the toilet
MTG EZ-Gripper Closed System 16″ Straight Catheter with Introducer Tip, EZ-Advancer Locking Valve, and a 1500mL Collection Bag. One privacy bag included.
Each, Box of 50
Most orders ship same day
Straightforward and Streamlined
8am - 7pm EST Monday thru Friday