This pouching system is designed for small infants. The skin barrier and pouch are separate and need to be assembled to be used as a one-piece pouching system. The SoftFlex barrier is a standard wear skin barrier that is gentle to the skin. The pouch has a drain tap at the bottom, which is compatible with a Luer-Lock syringe, which makes emptying easier when drainage is liquid. The bottom of the pouch may be cut off and a soft wire closure can be added at the bottom.
• Drainable pouch with drain tap at bottom
• SoftFlex (standard wear) skin barrier, flat
• Skin barrier without starter hole
• Without tape border
• Soft wire closures included
• Not made with natural rubber latex