For an infant needing to use an ostomy system, the SenSura® Mio Baby pouch is constructed to be gentle on their delicate skin while still remaining in place and reducing potential detachment during use.
How it Works
As a key feature of the SenSura® Mio Baby, a built-in window allows caregivers to access the stoma without removing the pouch. This arrangement:
• Creates fewer disturbance for the baby, thanks to easy-to-attach and remove adhesive coupling.
• Includes a soft, easy-to-manage outlet that can be used with enteral syringes. This simplifies the emptying process and is compatible with enteral feeding systems.
• Remains gentle to the baby’s fragile skin, reducing damage and irritation.
• Includes an access window for clear, straightforward viewing.
• Is free of natural rubber latex, which lessens potential allergic reactions.
• Is packaged in a sterile, single-use pouch.