• Business +
• Provides full antimicrobial contact with entire wound bed
• Sustained & effective silver ion release for 3+ days
• Remains clear while in use - no discoloration or staining of tissue
• Non-cytotoxicIdeal viscosity – very easy to apply & remove
SilverMed Antimicrobial Hydrogel is indicated for the management of minor burns, superficial cuts, lacerations, abrasions and minor irritation of the skin. Under the supervision of a healthcare professional, it is indicated for partial and full thickness wounds including pressure ulcers, venous stasis ulcers, diabetic ulcers, first and second degree burns, abrasions, lacerations, skin tears, grafted wounds, donor sites and surgical wounds.
Why it works:
• Regulates hydration to keep a favorable moisture level
• Extended protectionWill not stain or irritate the tissue
Cleanse wound of dirt, debris, and necrotic tissue. Spread Silver Hydrogel throughout the wound to approximately ¼” thickness. May cover with dressing, preferably waterproof. Change in accordance with your protocol.
1.5 fl. oz. (44ml), 3 fl. oz. (89ml)
Each, Box of 12
Most orders ship same day
Straightforward and Streamlined
8am - 7pm EST Monday thru Friday