TwoPress® 2 is a two-component compression system. Layer one is a short stretch padding bandage, which is highly breathable with excellent padding properties and a low profile for excellent wearing comfort. Layer two is a long-stretch cohesive compression bandage that locks into the first layer and features a visual indicator, supporting correct and consistent application. If applied correctly, the system creates a pressure of approximately 40 mmHg. TwoPress® 2 sticks to itself, preventing the bandages from slipping down, while sustaining therapeutically relevant pressure for up to seven days.
Padding bandage, 4” x 7.1 yds. / 10cm x 6.5m
Cohesive bandage, 4” x 8.9 yds. / 10cm x 8.2m
TwoPress® 2 Lite may be used on patients with an ABPI of 0.9 – 1.3.
Auto-cohesive bandages to secure bandages in place:
• 1st layer is air permeable and highly absorbant – up to 300% of its weight
• 2nd layer sticks to itself, not skin or hair
• Comfortable and ensures resting pressure is maintained for up to 7 days
• Quick start edge unwinds easily to the core
• Easy to use – no measurement of the leg circumference
• Both bandages are hand tearable