Vashe Wound Cleansing Solution harnesses the power of white blood cells to clean wounds better. Remove microorganisms and debride wounds without producing cell toxicity with this eco-friendly wound cleanser solution.
How Vashe Wound Cleanser Works
Vashe offers a solution for preparing the wound bed. A hypochlorous acid (HOCl) based formula presents a biocompatible and natural approach for antibacterial control, using the highest, unadulterated concentration available.
To cleanse and debride the wound, Vashe works with the skin’s pH to manage bacterial growth. To do this, Vashe:
• Lowers the skin’s pH to 5.5, putting it in the range that allows HOCl to dominate all other present species, thanks to the cleanser’s proprietary Natural Zone Technology 5.5 process.
• Mirrors the body’s natural antimicrobial action.
• Increases antimicrobial activity by 80 to 100 times while preventing cytotoxicity.
• Provides effectiveness against fungi, spores and drug-resistant bacterial strains.
This combination is ideal not only for cleansing, irrigating and debriding wounds but also for moistening healing tissue and flushing foreign bodies.
Benefits of Vashe Wound Cleansing Solution
• Biocompatible, safe, effective and natural
• Mimics the normal pH of human skin
• Cleanses, debrides and removes microorganisms from the wound
• Breaks up and helps clear biofilms
• Provides wound debridement and irrigation
• Reduces wound odor
• Cleared for use on acute and chronic lesions
• Helps to accomplish the goals of wound bed preparation
• No oral toxicity
• Non-irritating, non-sensitizing and nontoxic to the environment
Uses for Vashe Wound Cleanser Solution
Use this safe and effective wound cleanser to irrigate, moisturize and debride:
• Acute or chronic wounds, such as stage I-IV pressure and diabetic ulcers
• Post-surgical wounds
• First- and second-degree burns
• Minor skin irritations
• Statis ulcers
• Grafted and donor sites
Available in three sizes:
• 4 oz. (118 ml)
• 8 oz. (250 ml)
• 16 oz. (473 ml)