Adapt barrier extenders easily frame the skin barrier, and the thin, flexible hydrocolloid formulation helps conform to uneven body folds and contours. This may help increase wear time, by reducing barrier edge lifting and increasing the adhesive coverage area. These may be beneficial for users who require an additional layer of security, do not use an integrated tape bordered product, or need extra adhesion to accommodate a parastomal hernia or abdominal creases.
• Wide design helps make handling and application easier
• Three-piece configuration surrounds the skin barrier and helps with positioning
• Conforms naturally and easily to body folds and creases
• Allows flexibility of movement
• Not made with natural rubber latex