• Business +
Help lessen your risks of needlestick and other sharps injuries with the BD SafetyGlide™ insulin syringe. Designed for delivering small doses of medication, the BD SafetyGlide™ insulin syringe includes a safety arm that can be activated with only one hand.
Benefits of the BD SafetyGlide™ Insulin Syringe
For medical professionals responsible for giving insulin, allergy or tuberculosis injections, the BD SafetyGlide™ syringe includes an attached safety needle and multiple features designed to reduce risks of accidental intramuscular injections and subsequent hypoglycemia.
The BD SafetyGlide™ insulin syringe is equipped with:
• A permanently attached needle that lessens the amount of dead space.
• A rotating safety arm that assists with low-angle injections and bevel-up operation.
• A clear barrel with defined notation to ensure accurate dosage administration.
• Safety arm can be activated with a single finger motion.
• A Lock Needle tip that’s shielded once used.
For healthcare professionals, the BD SafetyGlide™ insulin syringe:
• Doesn’t require a different technique or significant training to use.
• Lets you keep your finger behind the needle during injections.
• Prevents splashes during use.
• Reduces wasted medication.
BD (Becton, Dickinson and Company)
29 G x 1/2", 31 G x 5/16"
3/10 mL, 1 mL, 12 mL
Each, Box of 100, Case of 400
Most orders ship same day
Straightforward and Streamlined
8am - 7pm EST Monday thru Friday