• Business +
ConvaFoam Adhesive Silicone Hydrofiber Sacral Foam Dressing
The simple dressing choice for both skin protection and wound management.
ConvaFoam is a family of advanced foam dressings designed to address the needs of you and your patients. You can use ConvaFoam on a spectrum of wound types at any stage of the wound journey, making it the simple dressing choice for wound management.
Core benefits that simply stack up:
• Contains AQUACEL Hydrofiber technology
• ConvaFoam is the only foam dressing to contain superabsorbent fibres and AQUACEL Hydrofiber technology
• Repositionable upon application
• ConvaFoam adhesive dressing designed to be repositionable upon application to avoid wasted dressing changes
• Designed to maximize wear time
• Uses silicone adhesive designed for optimal balance of adhesive strength, skin friendly adhesion and breathability
• Patterned film may help aid exudate monitoring
ConvaFoam dressings include our tried-and-trusted AQUACEL Hydrofiber Technology. So you can trust that every ConvaFoam dressing helps to create an optimal wound healing environment.
Innovation by design
• Improved pore construction to enhance adhesion and absorption.
• To create a dressing that offered improved clinical benefits, we enhanced the silicone in our ConvaFoam Silicone and Border dressings. Our silicone adhesive has more precise and evenly distributed pores, which reduce the amount of silicone whilst improving adhesion.
All ConvaFoam dressings can be cut.
• ConvaFoam has been designed to offer the unique ability to cut it to the exact shape and size you need, aiding application to difficult-to-dress areas.
• ConvaFoam adhesive dressings designed to be repositionable upon application to avoid wasted dressing changes.
• Silicone adhesive designed to aid dressing reapplication when inspecting fragile skin and or healthy skin, when used as part of a pressure ulcer prevention protocol of care.
• ConvaFoam Silicone protects fragile and or healthy skin from moisture, shear and friction damage when used as part of a pressure ulcer prevention protocol of care.
When to use ConvaFoam:
Consider ConvaFoam as a secondary dressing when biofilm likelihood is higher:
• Consider ConvaFoam as a secondary dressing in combination with an antibiofilm primary dressing
Consider ConvaFoam as a primary dressing:
• When likelihood of biofilm is low, consider ConvaFoam as a primary dressing
For shallow wounds up to 0.5cm ConvaFoam can be used as a primary dressing
For wounds up to 2cm deep ConvaFoam can be used as a secondary dressing in combination with AQUACEL Extra
Click here for the ConvaFoam Border or Non-Adhesive dressing.
Click here for the ConvaFoam Multisite or Sacral dressings.
8" x 7", 9.4" x 8.4"
Each, Box of 5, Case of 60, Case of 70
Most orders ship same day
Straightforward and Streamlined
8am - 7pm EST Monday thru Friday