The Dale ACE* Connector *(Access Controller for Enteral-ENFit Type) minimizes the risk of messy leaks, and protects the clinician from potentially infectious gastric splash-back, while shielding the patients from external contamination, and it is now fully compatible to the new ISO 80369-3 specification.
The Dale ACE Connector controls fluid flow into and out of most ENFit Style Only NG type feeding tubes, Salem Sump tubes with ENFit Port, Suction Tubes equipped with a special ENFit port female adapter, all size Gastrostomy tubes.
• New auto seal syringe medication port – utilizes new 80369-3 compatible med port technology, while incorporating our original split septum syringe seal technology from our time-tested original ACE 475 connector mated to a new and safer plunger activated flow valve.
• New ENFit compliant distal (female port) and proximal (male port) – will connect to all 80369-3 (ENFit) compliant enteral and gastrostomy tubes including Dobbhoff, Levin, Salem Sump with ENFit ports, Suction tube with ENFit adaptor, PEG/PEJ, balloon replacement type PEG, most G-J tubes, small bore feeding, and feeding administration sets and ENFit compliant syringes.
• New purple color to coincide with most other industry ENFit enteral products in the market today
• New integrated crossbar molded into the handle to prevent erroneous mis-insertions of ENFit syringes into the handle top in low light hospital environments
• Slightly smaller footprint than the original ACE but ergonomically appealing to clinicians
• The new ACE 485 with ENFit fully supports a closed enteral system, as long as it is connected to a sealed feeding administration set
• The new ACE 485 will mate with all size ENFit Syringes, especially those with center tip, full helix thread
• In-line feeding, irrigation, gastric residuals and medication delivery without the need to disconnect
Same Reliable Features as the Original ACE 475, with Some New ENFit Technology
In-line feeding, irrigation, gastric residuals and medication delivery without the need to disconnect
A simple ON/OFF handle