Econo-Paste Plus Calamine bandages utilize flexible knit gauze and a combination of non-hardening zinc oxide and calamine to conform to the body and create a soothing environment for wounds to heal.
How it Works
Econo-Paste Plus Calamine bandages start with a lightweight, stretchy, gauze-like construction. This design adapts to the body’s shape without restricting its movement. At the same time, the material is made with a combination of non-hardening zinc oxide and calamine, both of which offer soothing properties that target and calm inflammation, rashes and ulcers. Each bandage:
• Can be wrapped to accommodate several types of limb shapes, all while sitting close to the skin.
• Helps reduce irritation once applied, thanks to its biocompatible construction.
• Features a plastic core, allowing the material to easily be rolled and applied.
• Resists caking after application, offering a benefit over gelatin-based options.
• Is formulated with calamine, providing an additional degree of relief in addition to zinc oxide.
• Remains in a vacuum-sealed foil pouch until use, ensuring you have a reliable, ready-to-use bandage for longer.
• Is able to be used for compression, offering 20 to 30 mmHg gradient compression.
• Creates a moist healing environment underneath once applied.
• Measures three or four inches wide and 10 yards long.
Econo-Paste Plus Calamine bandages help with treating:
• Edema and venous edema
• Leg ulcers
• Open sores
• Lower extremity trauma injuries