Endoform® ECM technology is unlocking regenerative healing for everybody.
Endoform is an advanced wound care technology that addresses the underlying wound rather than simply managing the symptoms. Advanced extracellular matrix technology provides benefits at each stage of the healing process, helping stabilize, correct, build and organize tissue in acute and chronic wounds.
What are Endoform® Dressings?
Endoform contains more than 150 components important to the tissue healing process. The composition of Endoform’s natural extracellular matrix enables appropriate interactions with the patient’s cells to aid tissue healing. The Endoform technology is simple to apply and can be used with compression dressings and offloading.
Endoform® dressings utilize an extracellular matrix (ECM) that helps wounds progress through all healing phases by restoring protease balance. To achieve this, Endorform® dressings:
• Work with and support the body’s existing cells during healing, using a porous ECM structure to do so.
• Are formulated with residual vascular channels that support the formation of new tissue and blood vessels.
• Feature a mix of collagen and secondary molecules, including structural and adhesion proteins, and no superfluous substances.
• Help restructure absent or proliferated proteases.
• Indicate if protease activity is balanced: Should you continue to see Endoform® within the wound bed, the proper ratio has yet to be restored.
• Are ideal for healing acute and chronic wounds.
Endoform Antimicrobial contains 0.3% ionic silver to protect from antimicrobial contamination. Endoform Antimicrobial is non-toxic to skin cells, provides seven days of protection and protects against biofilm formation.
Uses for Endoform® Antimicrobial Dressings
Endoform is indicated for the management of wounds including:
• Partial and full thickness wounds
• Pressure ulcers
• Venous ulcers
• Diabetic ulcers
• Chronic vascular ulcers
• Tunneled/undermined wounds
• Surgical wounds
• Donor sites
• Post Mohs surgery
• Post laser surgery
• Podiatric wounds
• Wound dehiscence
• Traumatic wounds
• First-degree burns
• Second-degree burns
• Skin tears
• Draining wounds
Endoform Antimicrobial Restorative Bioscaffold – Non-Fenestrated, formerly (Endoform Antimicrobial Dermal Template) – Non-Fenestrated is available in a range of sizes to suit all wound types:
• 2×2” # 629311
• 4×5” # 629313
For the Fenestrated version of this product click here.
For the High Flow version of this product click here.
For the Natural version of this product click here.