LiquaCel is a liquid protein drink composed of hydrolyzed collagen. Sold in 32 oz. bottles and 1 oz. packets, the solution is ideal for individuals needing to get in nutrition but find large-volume supplements a challenge to take and accommodates bariatric and dialysis patients.
Each bottle of LiquaCel is formulated with 16 grams of protein and 2.5 grams of arginine for every 1 oz. serving. Making it more palatable are five flavors: Watermelon, Grape, Peach Mango, Lemonade and Orange.
The Benefits of LiquaCel Liquid Protein
Compared to traditional protein and nutritional supplements, LiquaCel Liquid Protein:
• Offers 16 grams of protein and 2.5 grams of arginine in every serving.
• Contains all essential and nonessential amino acids.
• Is sugar and gluten free.
• Provides a nectar or slightly thick consistency.
• Delivers a superb taste and is great for mixing.
• Contains low potassium and phosphorus.
• Can be taken straight or diluted with 1-6 oz. of your favorite beverage.
To consume, patients are recommended to add 1 oz. of LiquaCel to 1 to 3 oz. of water, club soda or another beverage.
Ingredients in LiquaCel Liquid Protein
All versions of LiquaCel Liquid Protein are made with: Hydrolyzed Kosher Collagen Protein, Water, Glycerin, L-Arginine, Citric Acid, Malic Acid, Natural Flavors, L-Tryptophan, Potassium Sorbate and Sodium Benzoate (to maintain freshness), Sucralose, Neotame.*
Grape versions are not formulated with citric acid and also contain tartaric acid, Blue 1 and Red 40. The Watermelon flavor includes Red 40.
Who Benefits from LiquaCel Liquid Protein
LiquaCel Liquid Protein offers a dietary supplement to individuals:
• Requiring dialysis.
• Who underwent bariatric surgery.
• Who are undergoing cancer or enteral therapy.
• Living with AIDS or HIV.
• Needing to supplement their diet before or after a major surgical procedure.
• Looking to improve recovery after an intense athletic regimen.