The breadth and width of our compression therapy product line offers many specialized options for specific treatment objectives. Recognized as a leader in this product both nationally and internationally, our compression therapy products provide the results professionals look for when treating their patients.
Step 1: Skin Protection
The stockinette layer is intended to provide a comfortable barrier between skin and bandaging layers to protect skin and absorb perspiration, natural skin oils and excess moisture.
• Lightweight and breathable • Conforms well to body contours • Accommodates most shapes and sizes with the wide size range, which can stretch up to 4x’s it original width
Step 2: Fingers/Toes
This gauze bandage layer provides a comfortable compression of fingers and toes to manage or prevent swelling in fingers and toes, while allowing the flexibility needed to support dexterity during wear.
• Comfortable, open-weave gauze bandage • Conforms well to body contour • Often folded in half widthwise and re-rolled for better containment
Step 3: Padding
This padding layer is used for: Cushioning and protecting the skin and tissue • Ensuring even distribution of pressure from compression bandages • Helping prevent constrictions and pressure spots • Supporting limb to restore a cylindrical shape and provide smooth surface for bandaging application
• Woven synthetic padding that softly cushions • High degree of conformability around body contours • Self-adhesion make it easy to apply and helps prevent slippage
• Thin, open-cell foam padding to help address fibrotic tissue • Interlocking open pores help keep the bandage in place. • Provides added compression and a nice contour when pulled slightly
Step 4: Short Stretch Bandaging
This short stretch bandaging layer is the most important and final step of the mult-layer bandaging process. The short stretch bandages deliver a high working and low resting pressure
• Skin-friendly, 100% cotton material content • Can be reused • Can be worn both day and night. • Helps prevent the bandage layers from slipping during periods of wear with textile structure