• Business +
Patients living with incontinence have a greater risk for developing Incontinence Associated Dermatitis (IAD). For patient with a moderate to severe condition, MoliCare® Premium Elastic briefs work to prevent its development by maintaining the skin’s pH balance and to prevent breakdown. Additionally, the new flexible design adjusts to a range of body shapes and movements and the three-part absorbent core has been upgraded with even more absorbency for extra leakage protection.
How it Works
MoliCare® Premium Elastic briefs feature patented side panels with a high degree of flexibility. These are then secured with a single, re-closable hook tab on each side, offering a wider width for a comfortable grip and easy handling.
To prevent the development of IAD, MoliCare Premium Elastic briefs:
• Feature a three-part absorbent core with advanced dry technology: The core quickly draws in urine and directs it toward the center of the brief. This process moves the fluid away from the skin to keep the patient dry. Even once the liquid is absorbed, the briefs continue to retain their structural integrity while preventing leakage.
• Feature advanced Curly Fiber Technology, which helps the skin maintain a pH of 5.5. Without a pH buffer, aging Urine can become alkaline, and when the skin is exposed for extended periods of time, it can cause irritation and damage, including the development of IAD. A pH of 5.5 allows the skin to maintain its natural protective barrier against harmful pathogens.
• Offer greater leakage protection: MoliCare Premium Elastic briefs offer a higher level of leakage protection due to the absorbent core, helping improve patients’ quality of life.
• Are more discreet: MoliCare Premium Elastic briefs neutralize odors, creating a more discreet experience for the patient during everyday social interactions.
• Are hypoallergenic: Hypoallergenic, dermatologically tested material is less likely to irritate the skin or result in an allergic reaction.
MoliCare® Premium Elastic, disposable incontinence briefs help manage moderate to severe incontinence with ACTIVE SKIN PROTECTION. Click here to learn more about how ACTIVE SKIN PROTECTION helps prevent Incontinence Associated Dermatitis (IAD)
Small: 27″ to 35″
Medium: 33″ to 47″
Large: 45″ to 57″
Extra-Large: 55″ to 69″
27" -35"/Small, 33"-47"/Medium, 45"-57"/Large, 55"-69"/Extra Large
Small, Medium, Large, Extra Large
Bag of 14, Bag of 24, Bag of 26, Bag of 30, Case of 56, Case of 72, Case of 78, Case of 90
Most orders ship same day
Straightforward and Streamlined
8am - 7pm EST Monday thru Friday