Trio Siltac® The advanced, soft silicone ostomy seal
Trio Siltac Ostomy Seals are made with Sil2 Breathable Silicone Technology to support the skin’s natural barrier function and allows the skin around your stoma to breathe and heal by protecting it from irritants. Immediately after application, a snug fit around the stoma will fill gaps around the stoma to protect skin from urine or stool. Siltac Ostomy Seals are flexible, conforming, and will not absorb moisture or melt during wear.
Innovative use of soft silicone technology to produce an ostomy seal that allows the skin to breathe, stretches to shape and lightly hugs the stoma. Maintains integrity & shape to provide a good seal and extend wear time of ostomy appliances.
Siltac is quick and easy to apply; simply stretch the silicone seal around your stoma and Siltac will return to its natural shape to provide a snug and comfortable fit. This custom fit means the skin is immediately protected and closes any gaps that could cause leaks. Siltac’s flexibility can comfortably respond to the changing size and shape of your stoma throughout the day and night.
Features at a Glance
• Allows the skin to breathe, reducing risk of skin irritation
• Reduced risk of leakage – extends wear time of your ostomy appliance
• Instant adhesion – better seal is formed
• Promotes comfort due to high level of flexibility
• More hygienic than traditional hydrocolloid products as it does not absorb faeces or urine