• Business +
Made with hypoallergenic cotton, Surgitube Tubular Gauze dressings are crafted to accommodate difficult, hard-to-fit areas, such as fingers and toes. Packaged with an applicator, these tubular bandages won’t slip off or unravel once secured.
The Benefits of Surgitube Tubular Gauze
These tube gauze dressings made for toes and fingers:
• Can be secured to areas other gauze dressings can’t.
• Offer seamless, secure tube-shaped construction.
• Provide the coverage and stretch needed in a secondary dressing, ensuring primary dressings remain in place without the use of adhesive tape.
• Let the skin breathe when applied.
• Can be cut to fit the area and will not unravel or fray during use.
• Can fit around narrow and other difficult-to-dress spots.
Uses for Surgitube Tubular Gauze Dressings
Apply Surgitube Tubular Gauze dressings to fingers or toes to:
• Hold a burn, decubitus ulcer or post-operative primary dressing in place.
• Support a hot or cold pack.
• Keep an IV tube positioned correctly.
Small Fingers or Toes
Most orders ship same day
Straightforward and Streamlined
8am - 7pm EST Monday thru Friday