• Significantly longer wear time than the leading competitive silicone foam dressing* while being gentle to the skin, which may save time and money on unscheduled dressing changes
• Highly conformable and features a thin, low-profile edge, helping to minimize the rolling and lifting that can impact adhesion and wear time
• Unique multi-layer design that absorbs and evaporates moisture to help reduce the potential for skin maceration
• Patented spoke delivery system enables easy application in challenging locations like the sacrum, for a more positive clinician experience
3M Tegaderm Silicone Foam Dresssings feature 3M’s innovative silicone adhesive technology, providing an optimal balance of strong and gentle, making them an excellent choice for wound management and pressure ulcer/injury prevention programs.
• Wound management
• Pressure ulcer/injury prevention
• Tube/device cushioning or under compression
This product is part of 3M’s comprehensive plan for the treatment of diabetic foot ulcers (DFU) and venous leg ulcers (VLU). Maintaining an optimal wound environment is an essential element in treating these often-stubborn conditions. This is done primarily through exudate management, providing protection from outside contaminates, and enabling easy application and removal.