- Manages high exudate – High absorbency wicks excess moisture from the wound while maintaining moisture needed for proper tissue healing. Helps prevent maceration of wound edges.
- Versatile – Ideal for use on wounds with moderate to high levels of exudate, helping manage moisture levels near wound site.
- Convenient – Reduces the frequency of dressing changes, providing patient comfort and safety.
- Comfortable – Porous polypropylene wound contact layer is designed for softness and conformability.
- Helps prevent maceration of the wound edges
3M™ Tegaderm™ Superabsorber Dressing locks in exudate to help prevent moisture associated complications – even under compression.
3M™ Tegaderm™ Superabsorber Dressing for management of moderate to high exuding partial and full thickness wounds. Tegaderm Superabsorber Dressing locks in exudate to help prevent moisture associated complications even under compression. Can be used both as a primary and secondary dressing. Reduces the frequency of dressing changes, while helping to prevent maceration of wound edges.
- Primary or secondary dressing for management of moderate to high exuding partial and full-thickness wounds
- Pressure ulcers
- Venous Leg ulcers
- Neuropathic (diabetic foot) ulcers
- Dehisced surgical wounds