Vashe Wound Cleansing Solution harnesses the power of white blood cells to clean wounds better. Remove microorganisms and debride wounds without producing cell toxicity with this eco-friendly wound cleanser solution.
How Vashe Wound Cleanser Works
Vashe Wound Solution helps to cleanse the wound and accomplish the goals of wound bed preparation in a biocompatible, safe, effective, and natural way. This solution of hypochlorous acid (HOCl) acts as a preservative that inhibits microbial contamination within the solution. Vashe Wound Solution has the highest concentration of pure HOCl.
To cleanse and debride the wound, Vashe works with the skin’s pH to manage bacterial growth. To do this, Vashe:
• Lowers the skin’s pH to 5.5, putting it in the range that allows HOCl to dominate all other present species, thanks to the cleanser’s proprietary Natural Zone Technology 5.5 process.
• Mirrors the body’s natural antimicrobial action.
• Increases antimicrobial activity by 80 to 100 times while preventing cytotoxicity.
• Provides effectiveness against fungi, spores and drug-resistant bacterial strains.
This combination is ideal not only for cleansing, irrigating and debriding wounds but also for moistening healing tissue and flushing foreign bodies.
Benefits of Vashe Wound Cleansing Solution
• Biocompatible, safe, effective and natural
• Mimics the normal pH of human skin
• Cleanses, debrides and removes microorganisms from the wound
• Breaks up and helps clear biofilms
• Provides wound debridement and irrigation
• Reduces wound odor
• Cleared for use on acute and chronic lesions
• Helps to accomplish the goals of wound bed preparation
• No oral toxicity
• Non-irritating, non-sensitizing and nontoxic to the environment
Vashe Wound Solution, powered by a proprietary electrochemical process called Natural Zone Technology 5.5, is titrated to a skin-friendly pH of 5.5 to mimic the body’s natural antimicrobial defenses and provide an ideal healing environment.
Vashe Wound Solution has been tested against many common pathogens, including fungi, spores, and multi-drug-resistant bacterial strains.
• Non-cytotoxic and skin-neutral pH
• Removes microorganisms
• Physically disrupts biofilm
• Debridement, irrigation
Importance of the pH
Lowering the pH into a range of 4-6 results in HOCl as the dominant species and a pH similar to intact human skin. As a result, the activity increases by a factor of 80-100 times that observed in higher-pH solutions, while the lower pH apparently eliminates cytotoxicity and confers sporicidal activity.
Uses for Vashe Wound Cleanser Solution
Vashe Wound Solution is intended for cleansing, irrigating, moistening, debriding, and removing foreign material, including microorganisms, from:
•Acute and chronic dermal lesions
•Stage I-IV pressure ulcers
•First- and second-degree burns
•Abrasions and minor irritations of the skin
•Grafted and donor sites
Monks Note: This is the less often purchased Vashe”installation bottle”. For the more popular Vashe “pour bottle” please click here.