The body heals a wound and a dressing can either disturb or support. Mepilex Transfer Ag with Safetac is a “multi-benefit” transfer dressing designed for low to high exuding wounds and with the patient as a central mind. Safetac is clinically proven to minimize stress and pain for the patient. Mepilex Transfer Ag effectively transfers exudate to a 2nd layer whilst preventing microbial growth. It all adds up to undisturbed healing.
• Safetac technology for minimal tissue trauma and patient stress and pain
• Conforms well to body contours and may be cut to desired shapes
• Transfers exudate into a secondary absorbent dressing
• Inactivates a broad range of microorganisms
• Rapid antimicrobial effect within 30 minutes
• Sustained antimicrobial effect up to 14 days
Where to use it:
Mepilex Transfer Ag is indicated for low to high exuding wounds including difficult-to-dress areas where an antimicrobial effect is required: traumatic wounds, partial thickness burns, foot and leg ulcers, surgical incisions, and pressure ulcers.