Tubifast® Garments with 2-Way stretch technology™ are designed for dressing retention and wet or dry wrapping. These ready-made garments are available in fullsleeved vests, tights/leggings, socks, and gloves for children six months and older. Gloves also comes in adult sizes.
Tubifast® Garments function as secondary dressings and provide wet and dry wrapping capabilities through Two-Way Stretch Technology. These gloves don’t need to be secured with pins, tape or ties to perform sufficiently, and once on, the wearer has a full, natural range of motion.
Benefits of Tubifast® Gloves with Two-Way Stretch Technology
• Allow for quick and efficient application.
• Are constructed with flat seams to lessen irritation during wear.
• Can be worn at night and underneath everyday clothes.
• Can be washed for regular, continued use until a wound heals.
• Help with managing Epidermolysis Bullosa (EB) and atopic eczema.
• Assist with wet and dry wrapping therapy.
• Are not constructed with natural rubber latex.
• Ensure the patient can move all fingers and thumbs during wear, preventing restriction of movement.