Tubifast® Garments with 2-Way stretch technology™ are designed for dressing retention and wet or dry wrapping. These ready-made garments are available in fullsleeved vests, tights/leggings, socks, and gloves for children six months and older. Gloves also comes in adult sizes.
Tubifast Garments do not require tapes, pins or ties and are quick and easy to apply. The two-way stretch construction ensures complete freedom of movement, and the flat seams help prevent irritation to sensitive skin.
Tubifast Garments are comfortable to wear at night and under ordinary clothes, promoting active days and restful nights. They are also washable for continued use.
Tubifast Garments may be used as dressing retention in the management of Epidermolysis Bullosa (EB) and wet or dry wrapping therapy used in the management of atopic eczema.
• Vest with integrated mittens (6-24 months only)
• Flat seams help prevent irritation to sensitive skin
• Convenient, quick and simple application
• Comfortable to wear under regular clothes or at night
• Allow for freedom of movement
• Available in full-sleeved vests, tights, leggings, socks, and gloves
• Smaller sizes incorporate fun characters
• Does not contain natural rubber latex.