Zetuvit® Plus Silicone is a self-adhesive, non-border dressing that is suitable for a wide range of acute and chronic exuding wounds, especially when used with compression wraps. The absorbent core offers high absorption and retention capacity while maintaining an optimal microclimated under compression. The silicone coated contact layer and border allows for repeated lifting and repositioning while enabling atraumatic removal.
How it Works
Zetuvit Plus dressings utilize a four-layer construction for optimal performance.
1. Silicone wound contact layer: Silicone comes in direct contact with the wound, allowing for straightforward application, and won’t stick to the wound, thus providing nearly painless, atraumatic removal. Once applied, it allows the exudate to quickly migrate to the layers above for fast absorption.
2. Diffusion layer: Once the exudate travels to this layer, it is distributed over a wider area, so it can be absorbed. This step further helps create an ideal healing environment for the wound.
3. Absorbent core: Using a combination of loose cellulose and superabsorbent polymer (SAP), this layer holds onto the exudate, preventing it from leaking out even when used under a compression bandage.
4. Green, water-repellent outer layer: This layer prevents exterior moisture from entering the wound and disrupting the healing process.
5. Semi-permeable backing film: This material lets the skin breathe while still protecting the wound in the shower.
Effective: Zetuvit Plus dressings offer quality absorption and retention performance while maintaining an optimal microclimate. These dressings help avoid leakage and prevent maceration and exudate-related complications.
Versatile: Zetuvit Plus dressings are suitable for a wide range of acute and chronic exuding wounds and provide simple and intuitive application, even in unpredictable scenarios.
Patient-friendly: Combatting odor and leakage, Zetuvit Plus allows for nearly painless dressing changes, thanks to the silicone contact layer. Can be worn for up to 7 days.
Utilizing comfortable padding, these dressings protect against mechanical shocks with a unique combination of cellulose and SAP and help socially isolated patients regain confidence.
Donor sites, traumatic wounds, burns and postoperative wounds.
Leg ulcers, pressure injuries and diabetic wounds.
Moderate to high
This wound dressing cannot be cut to size